We believe that the best organizations realize that
- Everyone can be a source of useful ideas
- The people closest to the problem usually have the best ideas on how to solve it
- Systematic thinking– seeing connections among issues, events, and data as a whole rather than a series of unconnected parts-is a key leadership attribute.
We have adapted a set of “cool tools” (diagram below) from the disciplines of
- Lean Thinking – simplification of processes, and
- Six Sigma – elimination of variation
to support “visible thinking and listening” as a way of working. The opportunity to be heard is powerfully motivating for staff and translates to high engagement.
“When you combine a culture of discipline with an ethic of entrepreneurship you get the magical alchemy of great performance” – Jim Collins “Good to Great”.
Featured Case Study
When this fast-growing organization landed a new partner, they worked with GOFORWARD to set the stage for success - by developing leadership potential, clarifying rhe goals and roles, and engaging employees in the change process. GOFORWARD developed the right solutions and helped the organization reach their potential.Read more ...
What Our Clients Say
-Dan McLellan, Leader, Durham non-profit organization