Engage, Engage, Engage
We believe the data that tell us—engagement equals productivity. People—with expanding expertise, with passion for the work, with commitment to the goal, with involvement in how the organization operates—are a crucial factor to building a successful organization. We teach leaders at all levels how to engage the people in their groups with—to go beyond “it’s a job.”
4 quick and easy techniques—with a twist—to build engagement with individuals, teams, groups—large and small
- Space—the physical environment—how do you use it to engage?
- Games & Fun—what works to engage all—not just a few?
- Team Energy—increase the energy to increase the engagement
- Cool Tools—engage a group by improving a process.
4 processes with specifics to build engagement across your organization
- Communication—in a loop
- Development—prove it
- Strategy—linked to the work
- Leadership—it always starts here.
Featured Case Study
When this fast-growing organization landed a new partner, they worked with GOFORWARD to set the stage for success - by developing leadership potential, clarifying rhe goals and roles, and engaging employees in the change process. GOFORWARD developed the right solutions and helped the organization reach their potential.Read more ...
What Our Clients Say
-Dan McLellan, Leader, Durham non-profit organization