We work with employers to build a performance climate based on adherence to good business practices, respect for individuals and compliance with applicable laws. We provide training and individual coaching to help supervisors establish and maintain good management practices in the following areas:
- establishing performance expectations
- giving feedback
- assessing performance
- creating development plans
- recognizing and rewarding good performance
- managing conflict
- handling discipline.
When situations escalate, we help you successfully resolve Employee Relations issues:
- Resolving complaints and documenting outcomes
- Conducting HR investigations for policy and legal violations (or managing an outsourced investigation).
- Employee discipline and terminations
- determining appropriate escalation process
- communication with supervisors and employees – everyone on the same page
- preparing documentation
- consulting legal advisors
Featured Case Study
When this organization was gearing up with new technology, they worked with GOFORWARD to ensure it was a success - from hiring the right people for the job, to developing their current employees to be up to new challenges, to giving the managers the skills and support to be successful leaders.Read more ...
What Our Clients Say
-Dan McLellan, Leader, Durham non-profit organization